Aaron Golumbfskie of PrepMatters understands how fundamentally dependent on outstanding instructors every test prep enterprise is. Here, he shares insights and strategies developed over a career of hiring, training, and keeping amazing career tutors. This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest Summer Summit 2020.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What do qualified test prep tutors want in their workplace?
2. How can one find and develop great tutors?
3. Why are culture and core values so essential to tutor success and retention?
4. What kind of compensation, benefits, and opportunities do career tutors favor?
5. What drives tutor retention, and should one strive to hold on to every one?
For more on this important topic, follow up with the following podcasts:
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.