We invited three successful test prep professionals with different backgrounds and organizational structures to discuss Joint Ventures and Partnerships at the Tests and the Rest July 2020 Online Summit.
Mary Thomas of Test Prep Simplified
Lisa Marker Robbins of LEAP
Rhett Barbour of TorchPrep
Our three panelists generously detailed their successes and struggles building profitable working relationships with schools, independent educational consultants, and financial planners.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What motivated interest in a specific strategic partnerships?
2. What was/is the best way to initiate them?
3. What major benefits and drawbacks do these partnerships entail?
4. What should anyone seeking similar partnerships know in advance?
5. Do strategic partnerships have an effective expiration date?
For more on this important topic, follow up with the following podcasts:
HOW TEST PREP PROS AND FINANCIAL PLANNERS CAN WORK TOGETHER with educator and consultant Lisa Marker-Robbins
HOW IECS AND TEST PREP PROFESSIONALS CAN WORK TOGETHER (Tests and the Rest Summit Panel)
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.