We invited three successful test prep professionals with different backgrounds and organizational structures to discuss Joint Ventures and Partnerships at the Tests and the Rest July 2020 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously detailed their successes and struggles building profitable working relationships with schools, independent educational consultants, and financial planners.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What motivated interest in a specific strategic partnerships?
2. What was/is the best way to initiate them?
3. What major benefits and drawbacks do these partnerships entail?
4. What should anyone seeking similar partnerships know in advance?
5. Do strategic partnerships have an effective expiration date?
For more on this important topic, follow up with the following podcasts:
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.