We invited three experienced test prep professionals to discuss how they integrate practice testing into their programs at the Tests and the Rest June 2021 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared their insights regarding the pedagogical and operational applications of practice testing.
What are five things our panelists shared in this presentation?
1. For what exams do you administer practice tests and how do you administer them?
2. Do you charge for your practice tests? Why or why not? If so, how much?
3. How are your tests scored and do students receive any report?
4. What is your primary goal in offering practice tests?
5. How does your practice test strategy set you apart from your competition?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.