Are you a test prep teacher or tutor looking for a way to serve your community and attract students that need your services while impressing educational referral sources, constraining competitors, and improving outcomes for your existing students? Mike Bergin highlighted the myriad benefits of marketing through proctored practice tests at the Tests and the Rest June Summit 2021.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
1. What makes practice tests the perfect marketing vehicle for test prep professionals?
2. Why are libraries the ideal marketing practice test partners?
3. How can you initiate and consolidate relationships with local libraries?
4. What essential steps improve your odds of a successful promotional practice test?
5. How do you get from free tests to paid clients?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.