What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What data matters in the context of standardized tests?
2. Why does student score data tracking require so much consideration?
3. What can a great educator do with student data?
4. How does a test scoring protocol influence how student data is tracked?
5. What are the limits of score data assessment and why does this matter?
For more on this important topic, follow up with the following podcasts:
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.