We invited three test prep professionals with different backgrounds and organizational structures to discuss Different Ways to Track Score Data at the Tests and the Rest August 2020 Online Summit.
Brian Eufinger of Edison Prep
Alice Humbracht of Alice Humbracht Tutoring
Evan C. Jones of Plus Tutoring
Our three panelists lifted the hood on the disparate systems and technology–including databases and scoring apps–they employ to score tests and track student data.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What method do you use to score student tests?
2. Can you explain how you use this method?
3. What are the benefits of this scoring method for your organization?
4. What are the drawbacks of this scoring method for your organization?
5. Has this method of scoring faced any challenges in moving to online tutoring and classes?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.