Success when it counts requires the ability to manage response to stress in order to achieve peak performance. Obviously, some people find exams so stressful that we have a special term to describe that experience. Amy and Mike invited test prep expert Bara Sapir of City Test Prep to discuss how to overcome dreaded test anxiety. This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest February Summit 2021.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
1. What causes test anxiety?
2. What is the science behind performance anxiety?
3. What movement strategies can relieve test anxiety?
4. What breathing techniques can relieve test anxiety?
5. What roles do creative visualization and positive self talk play in managing stress?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.