So much of the variance between potential performance and actual results depends on small factors that are mostly within a test taker’s control. forewarned is forearmed, so what should we tell our students to pack and prepare for their big moments? We devoted a highly productive session to compiling the Ultimate Test Day Checklist. Many thanks to everyone who participated in this Group Project at the Tests and the Rest February 2021 Summit.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What office supplies should be packed for test day?
2. What food and drink should be packed for test day?
3. What other important items should be packed for test day?
4. What should students do the week before a big test?
5. What should students do the morning of a big test?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.