In today’s disintermediated, distance learning world, your clients can be located anywhere. Does the same apply to you? Travis Minor of Open Door Education tells the tale of how he brought his show on the road, learning to run his successful Massachusetts-based tutoring business while traveling the country in an RV! This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest October Summit 2020.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What technical issues need to be considered and overcome?
2. What is it like to manage an educational business from an RV?
3. What hardware, software, and services help make operating from the road effective?
4. What attributes of an educational enterprise make it easier to manage remotely?
5. Can operating on the road be pet-friendly?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.