We invited three experienced educators to explore the different ways they implement systems for client communication at the Tests and the Rest November Summit 2021.
Our three panelists generously shared insights into a variety of ways and reasons to communicate with clients.
What are five things our panelists shared in this presentation?
1. Who do you send client messages to, and do you differentiate based on student or parent?
2. Do you have set points at which certain messages go out?
3. Do you send messages before or after individual instructional sessions?
4. What channels, programs, and platforms do you use to communicate with clients?
5. What kind of interaction do you expect, and how much to you actually receive?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.