All relationships, including those of an educational or commercial nature, depend on effective communication. How much thought have you put into how your educational enterprise communicates with clients and students? Amy and Mike invited educational business pro Michael Jordan of Michael Jordan College Prep to explain his vision for mapping touchpoints and maximizing impact of a sophisticated communications system. This informative session was presented at the Tests and the Rest November Summit 2021.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
1. Why is the best communication scheme proactive rather than reactive?
2. What makes consistency a critical component of client communication?
3. How do branding and communication overlap?
4. How can business process mapping identify problems and opportunities in communication?
5. Why are handoffs so tricky in client communication?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.