We invited three experienced independent educational consultants to discuss the state of college admissions and its implication for the next wave of applicants at the Tests and the Rest May 2021 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared their insights regarding the unpredictability of the current college admissions environment and how that might influence current high schoolers.
What are five things our panelists shared in this presentation?
1. What is one word that you would use to describe College Admissions for the Class of 2021, and why?
2. What surprised you most about the current admissions cycle?
3. What surprised you least about the current admissions cycle?
4. What role do you think standardized tests played both in 2021 admissions decisions and will play next year?
5. What advice would you give to your students in the Class of 2022 or 2023 in anticipation of their applications?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.