What do COVID, BLM, and an ever-widening political divide in the Unites States have to do with college admissions? Amy and Mike invited renowned independent educational consultant Parke Muth of Parke Muth Consulting to connect the dots in the current admissions cycle. This informative session was presented at the Tests and the Rest May Summit 2021.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
1. How do current societal tensions impact college admissions?
2. In what ways do considerations of privilege threaten to upend admissions norms?
3. What is the current role of grades and tests in college decisions?
4. Which additional factors appear influential in admissions?
5. What does the immediate future hold for the admissions process?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.