Every innovation in technology eventually impacts education, yet artificial intelligence already seems poised to transform the way people learn and teach at every level. Amy and Mike invited technology expert Amit Jain to explore how tutors can use AI.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
- How have Large Language Models (LLMs) solved the decades-old problem of Natural Language Processing (NLP)?
- How is AI helping curate and personalize content for individual students?
- How is AI enhancing comprehension and engagement, and bridging cultural and linguistic gaps for students?
- What ethical considerations should be taken into account when using AI in education?
- How can tutors and test prep professionals get started with AI?
MEET OUR GUEST
Amit Jain is the CEO and Co-founder of MentoMind, a learning platform company on a mission to boost student outcomes in education. Amit’s journey began with a deep passion for computer science, leading him to first earn an engineering degree with a gold medal and then impart knowledge in the same field as a lecturer at an engineering college in India. His career then progressed through various leadership roles in several global software and technology companies. The Covid pandemic reignited Amit’s interest in education, inspiring him and his friends to develop MentoMind. This AI-powered learning platform, originally launched for college preparation in India, has successfully garnered an active user base of over 30,000 students. Expanding its reach, Amit recently introduced MentoMind in the United States, targeting college-bound students preparing for the digital SAT.
Amit can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THIS PODCAST
Tests and the Rest is THE college admissions industry podcast. Explore all of our episodes on the show page.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Mike Bergin is the president of Chariot Learning and founder of TestBright. Amy Seeley is the president of Seeley Test Pros. If you’re interested in working with Mike and/or Amy for test preparation, training, or consulting, feel free to get in touch through our contact page. We’d love to hear from you!