If you think teaching test prep is tough, try finding others who can do it to your specifications! Hiring and integrating new teachers is a fundamental need for any educational enterprise. Amy and Mike invited educational business pro David Blobaum of Summit Prep to share hard-won lessons about finding and onboarding great teachers. This informative session was presented at the Tests and the Rest October Summit 2021.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
1. How can prep practices find great teachers?
2. Should teachers and tutors be considered an expense or an investment?
3. Is retaining a recruiter worthwhile?
4. What are the benefits of an extended interview process?
5. How can technology take some of the costs out of teacher training?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.