Interviewing entails meeting a lot of new people, which invariably brings surprises! As a special bonus, we’re sharing the breakout session from the Tests and the Rest October Summit 2021.
What are five things discussed in this breakout?
1. Which math topics are tested the most on the SAT and ACT?
2. Is the frequency of “oddball” advanced math questions increasing?
3. How can you calculate which math topics to focus on and which ones to ignore?
4. How important is student ability and interest to math prep?
5. Which topics might be safely ignored for students seeking good or great but not perfect scores?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.