We invited three experienced educators to explore different strategies for different social media platforms at the Tests and the Rest July 2021 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared insights into how they craft and execute their social media strategies for their platforms of choice (Facebook, YouTube, TikTok).
What are six things our panelists shared in this presentation?
1. What is your social media strategy? How did you choose this platform?
2. How much of a time commitment is it producing, engineering, and posting to your platform account? Do you pay for assistance?
3. What kind of equipment or technology have you had to purchase?
4. How have you crafted your platform persona: personality, aesthetic, and vibe?
5. What have been your platform hits and misses?
6. How has the use of this platform accomplished the goals you set out to accomplish or have the goals changed?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.