A relationship-rich school in the heart of the Finger Lakes with admissions counselor Melanie Sage
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
- Where are Hobart and William Smith Colleges located and what are its demographics?
- What types of students feel most at home at HWS?
- What are the strengths of Hobart and William Smith Colleges?
- Why does HWS have such an exceptional student retention rate?
- What is something most people don’t know about Hobart and William Smith Colleges?
ABOUT HOBART AND WILLIAM SMITH COLLEGES
Hobart and William Smith Colleges, located in beautiful Geneva, NY, prepare students to lead lives of consequence:
- By helping them connect their talents and interests to meaningful, high-impact pursuits.
- By spurring cultural exploration and global citizenship.
- By offering opportunities to amplify knowledge through hands-on experience.
- By nurturing discovery and unlocking potential.
- By modeling values and points of view that equip them to author the world as it could be.
Originally founded as two separate colleges – Hobart College in 1822 and William Smith College in 1908 – Hobart and William Smith Colleges today enjoy a rich and unique history that spans 200 years on Seneca Lake.
To learn more about Hobart and William Smith Colleges, please visit hws.edu/admissions.
ABOUT THIS PODCAST
Tests and the Rest is THE college admissions industry podcast. Explore all of our episodes on the show page.
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
Mike Bergin is the president of Chariot Learning and founder of TestBright. Amy Seeley is the president of Seeley Test Pros. If you’re interested in working with Mike and/or Amy for test preparation, training, or consulting, feel free to get in touch through our contact page. We’d love to hear from you!