Major revisions of the major standardized college entrance exams come few, far between, and with great fanfare. Don’t take this to mean, however, that the SAT and ACT don’t change all the time bit by bit. Amy and Mike invited test prep expert Evan Wessler of Method Learning for the second year in a row to speak about emerging trends in SAT and ACT content. This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest January 2021 Summit.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What are the best ways to keep up with subtle changes in test content?
2. How substantially have the SAT and ACT changed over the last year?
3. Have math trends and emphases changed on the tests?
4. Have the grammar sections of the tests changed much over 2020?
5. How have the reading and ACT science sections changed recently, if at all?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.