We invited three test prep professionals with different backgrounds and organizational structures to discuss how they found success during a very difficult year for the test prep industry at the Tests and the Rest December 2020 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared their lessons learned regarding forecasting, pivoting, and focusing on what works in trying and uncertain times.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. How did you expect your business to change or grow in 2020?
2. How did the global pandemic impact your plans?
3. In what ways did you meet or exceed your goals?
4. In what ways did you fall short of your business goals or expectations?
5. How has the COVID-19 experience changed the way you’ll plan for this coming year?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.