The best way to end a year, no matter how good or bad it was, is to prepare for the next one. Hoping that 2021 is WAY better than 2020, Mike Bergin led a group SWOT analysis specifically structured for test prep professionals. This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest December Summit 2020.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What is a SWOT analysis and why is the exercise worthwhile?
2. What attributes of a test prep practice can be a strength in the coming year?
3. What attributes of a test prep practice might be a weakness in the coming year?
4. What trends in education, testing, higher education, technology, and the world at large presents opportunities?
5. What trends in education, testing, higher education, technology, and the world at large pose potential threats?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.