Admissions success for students with various learning differences or physical challenges depends on taking the right test with the right accommodations. Wendy Raynor Hayes of WRH College Prep explains what we as test prep professionals need to know about each step in the process from applying for accommodations to testing under them. This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest November Summit 2020.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What are the similarities and differences in applying for accommodations on the SAT and ACT?
2. How do timing accommodations differ on the two tests?
3. Does each test favor certain learning differences or accommodations?
4. Why is the distinction between national and special testing relevant?
5. What should test prep professionals know about applying for and working with testing accommodations?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.