We invited three test prep professionals with different backgrounds and organizational structures to discuss Test Prep and Learning Differences at the Tests and the Rest November 2020 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared their lessons learned in working with students with a wide array of learning differences from attention deficit challenges to processing issues to spectrum disorders.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What learning differences do you encounter in your students most often?
2. How does working with these students differ from the norm?
3. What strategies have you found most effective for these students?
4. What compromises or alterations do these LDs require in your program or methodology?
5. How do you manage practice testing for students with accommodations?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.