We invited three test prep professionals with different backgrounds and organizational structures to discuss Successfully Adding Services at the Tests and the Rest September 2020 Online Summit.
Steven Efada of Santa Barbara Tutoring
Natallia Kohut of A Way to Learn
Vince Kotchian of Vince Kotchian Test Prep
Our three panelists generously shared their lessons learned in extending their core educational business into new and profitable areas.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What service(s) did our panelists start their companies with?
2. What services have they added? Why?
3. How have they implemented and brought these services to market?
4. What have been the rewards of offering these new services?
5. What should others considering adding these services know in advance?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.