Educational enterprises need to adapt and grow to stay vital, but pivoting towards one fruitless venture after another can spin you right out of business. Amy Seeley of Seeley Test Pros illustrates how to assess and integrate a great opportunity through her own experience adding a successful HSPT service line to her ACT core. This training was presented at the Tests and the Rest September Summit 2020.
What are five things you will learn in this presentation?
1. What does opportunity look like for an educational enterprise?
2. Why is overlap between your current business and future ventures so important?
3. What makes some potential clients more valuable to pursue than others?
4. How do you proceed from idea to action?
5. How should the availability of curriculum resources influence your decision?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.