Can homework serve not only as a strong supplement to test prep but also as the main driver of learning? Amy and Mike invited educational powerhouse Phil McCaffrey of 3R Prep to share his unique approach to student self analysis. This informative session was presented at the Tests and the Rest August Summit 2021.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
1. What is a productive framework for assigning and guiding student self-analysis?
2. How much work can we reasonably expect students to do between sessions?
3. Why is physically writing (rather than typing or speaking) reflections so important?
4. Can a program of student self-analysis replace a structured curriculum?
5. What kind of scores and improvements can be earned in a program driven by student self-analysis?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.