We invited three experienced educators to explore their homework philosophies and practices at the Tests and the Rest August 2021 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared insights into how they assign and track assignments between instructional sessions.
What are five things our panelists shared in this presentation?
1. What does your test prep program consists of, and what place does homework hold in it?
2. What do you see as the benefits or drawbacks of assigning homework?
3. What is the role of timed tests in your practice?
4. Do you review homework between sessions, during sessions, or both?
5. Does the amount of homework you assign differ for math vs verbal areas?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.