We invited three experienced educators to explore the different ways they address math instruction at the Tests and the Rest September 2021 Online Summit.
Our three panelists generously shared insights into a variety of math subjects, assignments, instructional methods, and educational resources.
What are five things our panelists shared in this presentation?
1. What types of math instruction (subjects and tests) do you offer and what is your primary mode of instruction?
2. What materials do you assign for homework? How do you assign homework?
3. What are the primary math deficits that you see with your students?
4. What sets your approach apart from what most others do?
5. What math instructional methods do you find most effective?
Recordings for this event are now available on the National Test Prep Association website. NTPA members have complete access to recordings of all Tests and the Rest Summits.